Tiger Cubs, Wolf, Bear, Webelos, Scout, Tenderfoot, Second Class, First Class, Star, Life, Eagle,
Daisies, Brownies, Juniors, Cadettes, Seniors, Ambassadors
All participants receive discounted group admission rate of $9 to the Center.
Programs and times are subject to change. Please call (318) 424-3466 for confirmation.
|Private Scout Overnight Camp-Ins (minimum of 50 campers)
Scout groups of 50-175 will experience an overnight camp out unlike any other, as the fun lasts all night long!
Choose your theme: Astronomy, Robotics, Geology or call us to customize your own theme!
Reserve your troop’s spot by calling (318) 424-8660 today.
All Camp-Ins Include:
- IMAX® Dome Film
- Space Dome Planetarium Show
- Free Exploration in Sci-Port's 92,000 square feet until midnight
- Staff-led activities during the night, personalized to meet your specific badge requirements.
- Movies after “lights out” for those who want to stay awake all night
- Snack and breakfast
How to Register:
- Select your Theme
- Call (318) 424-8660 to set up your Camp-In date.
- Inquire about your optional evening meal
- Submit your deposit
- Get ready for a full night of fun!
Scout Fees: $45 per camper
Chaperones: Four chaperones for every 25 scouts included free of charge, additional chaperones are $15 per person. (Chaperones must be 18 years of age or older.)
Payment Procedure: 50% deposit at time of reservation or $200. Balance due two weeks prior to Camp-In date. Optional dinners available prior to the Camp-In for $5.50 per person, call (318) 424-8669 for menu. (Must order and pay for dinners at least two weeks in advance.)
Choose your theme: Astronomy, Robotics, Geology, or contact our Revenue Programs Manager at (318) 424-8697 or email@example.com to customize your own theme!
Activities associated with each theme are modified to fulfill the requirements of specific troop/pack groups.
Reserve your troop’s spot by calling (318) 424-8669 today!
Weekend Badge Blasts
$185 for 90 minute party; Includes all day center admission, one dozen cupcakes, 60 minutes of programming to work toward badge requirements and our famous Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream*
Come explore Sci-Port with your troop/pack, while earning requirements towards your badges! (Note: Sci-Port does not hand out specific badges.) For questions or more information, please contact our Revenue Programs Manager at (318) 424-8697 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Choose from the science topics below, or we will create a program around the topic of your troop’s choice.
Badge Blasts Science Topics:
- Environmental Science
Each Badge Blast accommodates specific troop/pack groups and their requirements.
Troops/packs must be booked no later than one week prior to the event. There is a $50 fee with less than 10 days cancellation notice.
*Price is for 10 troop/pack members plus 10 parents/chaperones. Add $14 for each additional child and $6 for additional parent/chaperone.
Badge in a Box
$50 per box + $25 deposit; includes all materials necessary to complete the activities associated with the theme, all instructional materials, and a full 2 day rental.
- Reservations must be made no later than one week prior to expected rental date.
- Weekend rental pick up Friday before 5 p.m. and return the following Monday before 5 p.m..
- A $25 deposit is required prior to pick up and will be returned once the Badge in a Box is returned to the center.
- A $25 late fee, per day, will be charged if the Badge in a Box is not returned within the specified amount of time.
- A signed 2 day rental agreement must be completed upon pickup.
- Assembled for a maximum of 20 scouts. For groups larger than 20 scouts, additional materials may need to be purchased.
Badge in a Box Activities:
- Engineering – Choose one of our innovative programs: Build a Better Bridge, Catapults, or Electrifying Electricity to inspire the engineer within you!
- Flight – Explore the wonders of flight with activities such as Paper Copters, Ring Gliders, Windsocks, and Balloon Rockets.
- Geology – Rock out with activities such as Fossil Making, Rockin’ Geologist, and Edible Plate Tectonics.
- Science – Explore all aspects of science while making a Cartesian Diver, Balancing Birds, Paper Making, and Optical Illusions.
- Space/Astronomy – Discover the wonders of Space and Astronomy while creating Planispheres, learning about the Phases of the Moon, and creating Sundials and Constellation Tubes.
For questions or more information, please contact
Revenue Programs Manager
(318) 424-8685, email@example.com
Scout Group Visits
Sci-Port offers personalized programming to allow your troop or pack to meet their specific badge requirements, while visiting Sci-Port at a discounted group rate. In addition to 60 minutes of personalized programming, your group will be allowed to explore the center at will and participate in regularly scheduled demonstrations and Space Dome programs.
- Leaders must schedule their visit 2 weeks in advance. Reservations can be made by calling (318) 424-8697
- Troops/Packs will pay the scout group rate. Each member (including scouts, chaperones, and leaders) will pay a reduced group rate of $9. A $3 materials fee will also apply.
- 60 minutes of educational programming per student, per visit (includes demonstrations, labs and Space Dome Planetarium programs) Please have programs selected when completing your group’s registration. Programs usually begin at the bottom of the hour (10:30, 11:30, etc.) Please refer to the Scouting Program Catalog for your group below when scheduling your programs.
Sci-Port's Scouting programs are easily integrated into your pack’s schedule. They may be used to start or finish the requirements for a pin, belt loop, badge, or journey. Available programs are separated by Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts of America, as well as, by Brownies, Cadettes, Wolf Scouts, Boy Scouts, etc.
Want reminders of upcoming events?
Sign up for our Scout Shout e-blasts by clicking here (choose Girl Scouts or Boy Scouts).
For questions or more information about upcoming events
Revenue Programs Manager
(318) 424-8685, firstname.lastname@example.org
To make a reservation, call (318) 424-8660.
Ask about our Memberships to get the most out of your Sci-Port scouting experience!